feature content slider

Content left

Test Footer 2

Label 6

Trending Topic


Top 10

Random Post

Istana Presidential Palace in Indonesia

Category: Written by admin / 09.46
Yogyakarta palace

Presidential Palace of Yogyakarta is located at the southern end of Jalan Achmad Yani (formerly Malioboro street); Village Ngupasan, Gondomanan District, Municipality of Yogyakarta. The complex is built over an area of ​​43,585 square meters, since the founding of the Palace of Yogyakarta has not changed much. In the courtyard the front porch was a giant statue of a doorman (Dwarapala) as high as two meters. In addition, there is a monument Dagoba (which the so-called Tugu Yogyakarta Candles) as high as three and a half meters, which is always false fire at its peak. This monument was made of andesite stone. The backyard of the palace overgrown by trees and high dedaunannnya very dense and shade so that it looks as if merindangi palace building. Presidential Palace in Yogyakarta is also known as the Great House or State Building, one of the main palace building functions, namely as a place of great reception guests.

Home History Of Presidential Palace Presidential Palace in Yogyakarta stems from the official residence of the Resident to-18 in Yogyakarta (1823-1825). He was a Dutchman named Anthonie Hendriks Smissaert, which is also the initiator of the construction of this Great House. This building was established in May 1824 by A. Payen the architect appointed by the governor general of Dutch East Indies. Construction of this building was delayed due to the outbreak of the Java War (1825 - 1830) and continued after the war ended (1832). Some of the Dutch governors who inhabit the building is JE Jesper (1926 - 1927); P.R.W. van Gesseler Verschuur (1929 - 1932); H.M. de Kock (1932 - 1935); J. Bijlevel (1935 - 1940); and L. Adam (1940-1942). During the Japanese occupation, the palace became the official residence of the Japanese authorities in Yogyakarta, namely Koochi Zimmukyoku Tyookan.

Parent Gdung R. Garuda On January 6, 1946 Yogyakarta, officially became the new capital of the Republic of Indonesia after the government of the Republic of Indonesia emigrated from Jakarta to Yogyakarta. Since then the Great Hall turned into the Presidential Palace, the residence of President Sukarno, President of I RI and their families.

On December 28, 1949, the President moved to Jakarta, so that the palace is no longer a place of residence of the President. After the independence of Indonesia, precisely at the offices of President II RI, since April 17, 1988, the Presidential Palace in Yogyakarta / Great House is also used for the implementation of Twilight Parade Ceremony at each 17, in addition to event-Settling Midshipman Air New Akabri cadets, and Farewell event at the same time the officer New Young graduated with the Governor of Yogyakarta Special Region and the community. Even since August 17, 1991, officially the Presidential Palace in Yogyakarta is used as a place to commemorate Independence Seconds to Yogyakarta.

Cipanas palace

Cipanas Presidential Palace is located in the village of Cipanas, District Pacet, Cianjur regency, the foot of Mount Gede, West Java from a bantunan founded in 1740 by a landlord from Holland named Van Heots, at an altitude of 1,100 meters above sea level, on the area more about 26 acres with a building area of ​​approximately 7760 square meters. In 1916, the Dutch East Indies government in the wake of three buildings with names Pavilion Yudhisthira, Bhima Pavilion and the Pavilion of Arjuna. In 1954, at the time of President I of the Republic of Indonesia Ir. Sukarno, established a building stone jewelery bertentuk bumps.

The palace was built with state of the beautiful scenery, clean air, cool with the background of Mount Gede. In forest areas the palace, until 2001, according to the alphabetically arranged catalog published by the Presidential Palace in cooperation LIPI there were 1334 specimens, 171 species, 132 genera and 61 tribes. In addition to a beautiful palace with the environment is also fed hot water. as a resting place and stopover for President and Vice President and their families, the heads of neighboring countries who travel to Indonesia. In 1971, Queen Juliana took the time to stop.

Building bumps

istcpnsbentol.jpgGedung bumps located behind the Main Building located on the slopes, then this building stands taller than the existing buildings, is a product of the two architects of the nation,

RM.Soedarsono and F. Silaban. Surroundings is very quiet, silent and deserted, the atmosphere is that President Soekarno, used to prepare various plans and strategies to bring this nation in a speech that dikorbarkannya state, on each anniversary of the proclamation.

Hot Water Baths President

Building the back of the Parent, there are still bebarapa buildings, but most besarperanannya to the existence of the Presidential Palace

Cipanas is a source of hot water that contains minerals. Maslahatnya for freshness and body fitness is a natural dross, therefore, to accommodate the overflow of water from natural sources was established two baths building, which is devoted to building a shower of President and Vice President and their families, and another larger group intended to accompany President and Vice President.

Jakarta Istana

The complex is located in the Presidential Palace in Jakarta Jl. Merdeka Utara, adjacent to the Park National Monument (Monas) in the heart of the nation's capital, in the land area of ​​6.8 hectares, at an altitude of approximately 5 meters above sea level.

Presidential Palace in Jakarta consists of two palace buildings, the Palace overlooking the monument, and the State Palace, overlooking the River Ciliwung, Jl. Veteran, other than that there are other buildings within the Palace Jakarta, namely the Office of the President, Government House, Baiturrahim Mosque, and the Presidential Palace Museum and the page is overgrown by large and old trees, the leafy shade and dangling roots, and thanks to the grass that extend like green rugs, Palace Jakarta looks shady and beautiful.

Presidential Palace in Jakarta function is more focused on the president's official activities, as well as the office of President of the Republic of Indonesia as well as a center of government activity and the site of events that are state, pelatikan high state officials, the inauguration of a young military officer, receiving state guests, submission of credentials of ambassadors of friendly countries, the opening of the deliberations and the national working meeting, the opening of national and international congresses, and as a place to commemorate Moments Proclamation on every August 17.

State Palace.

This palace is a lot of recorded events, including: General de Kock outlines his plan to suppress the rebellion of Prince Diponegoro and formulate its strategy in the face of Tuanku Imam Bonjol to Governor-General Baron van der Capellen, and Governor-General Johannes van de Bosch establish a system of forced cultivation (culture system).

After the independence of the Republic of Indonesia, on March 25, 1947, in the building also happens Linggarjati signing of the Agreement, Indonesia was represented by the Sultan Sjahrir and the Netherlands by Dr. Van Mook.

Merdeka Palace

Merdeka Palace was built in 1879, many noted istanan this extraordinary event in the life of Indonesian government so that the palace is more privileged in the hearts of the people of Indonesia. One is a history about the name of the palace itself, a name that uses the word independent. The word Freedom is not dead or empty meaning, the word freedom like embers sign up for the release of the shackles of colonialism in Indonesia while the earth became a sovereign nation.

On December 27, 1949, at Merdeka Palace event took place on the recognition of the sovereignty of the United Republic of Indonesia by the Netherlands through a series of official ceremonies are held in the same time, both in the Netherlands (Amsterdam at 10.00 local time) and in Indonesia (Jakarta and Yogyakarta time at 16:00 local time). On that day in various places and over the country, hundreds of thousands of radio broadcasts awaits news from Jakarta that brings incredible. Necessarily the signing ceremony and heard the news about the acknowledgment of manuscript submission United Republic of Indonesia's sovereignty.

With the same time the flag flying in front of Merdeka Palace as a replacement for the Dutch flag, Indonesia Raya berkumandan songs, and cries of "Freedom, freedom, freedom", which echoed throughout the country, which is why the palace named the Palace.

Commemoration of the Proclamation of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia was first held in 1950 on August 17 at Merdeka Palace.

Bogor Palace

Bogor Presidential Palace is located in the Village Paledang, Middle District of Bogor City, the City of Bogor, West Java, around 60 kilometers from Jakarta or 43 kilometers from Cipanas. The palace is on the ground berkultur flat, covering an area of ​​approximately 28.86 acres, at an altitude of 290 meters above sea level, belong to the city is temperate, with cool air is very suitable for resort. Nature around the palace is beautiful and comfortable, laid out pages made to appear like a green carpet spread out around the palace buildings. After the eye could see, stretched a fresh verdant expanse of grass, which dirindangi by the thick leaves of various trees consists of 346 species of trees; Five hundred and ninety-one spotted deer (Axis-axis) sweet clustered here and there; swimming-pool decorated with lotus flowers and water tinge.

Historical Presidential Palace in Bogor originated from the Governor General of the Netherlands named GW Baron van Inhoff, seeking a resting place and managed to find a guesthouse (August 10, 1744), named Buitenzorg (meaning free of problems / difficulties). He himself sketched and built (1745-1750) modeled after the architecture Blehheim Palace, residence of the Duke of Malborough, near the city of Oxford in England.

However, disaster struck on October 10, 1834 earthquake that shook the palace was heavily damaged. During the administration of Governor-General Albert van Twist Duijmayer Yacob (1851-1856) the old building was demolished and the rest of the quake was built by taking the IX century European architecture. Then in 1870, Buitenzorg Palace designated as the official residence of the Governor-General of the Netherlands. Buitenzorg palace's last occupant was the Governor-General van Starkenborg Tjarda Stachourwer who was forced to hand over the palace to General Imamura, pemeritah Japanese occupation. However, history has recorded as many as 44 Dutch governor-general had been a resident of this palace. After independence, the Presidential Palace in Bogor (1950) came into use by the government of Indonesia

Building Parent R. Work

The main functions of the Presidential Palace, during the Dutch colonial palace serves as a resting place. But after the time of independence turned into the president's office and official residence of the President of the Republic of Indonesia.

In line with its function had occurred at the Presidential Palace in Bogor, among others
(A) Five Countries Conference (28 to 29 December 1954)
(B) Signing of Warrant Eleven March 1966 better known as Supersemar.
(C) discussion of the issue of conflict Cambodia; Jakarta Informal Meeting (JIM)
(D) APEC Leaders' Meeting (15 November 1994).

Parts of the Presidential Palace in Bogor, Main Building consists of Garuda as the Room Reception Room; Lotus Room serves as a reception room; Space movie playback; Workspace President; Space Library; Family Room and Bedroom; Lounge Minister who will follow the event. I Left Main Building consists of Space Panca State never serve as preparation for the Asian African Conference in Bandung; Then Bedroom and Central Space as a place to stay-President, Guest Country, and Great Guest. Right Wing Main Building serves as a place to stay as a guest of the President of the State following the State guest and other guests. Left-wing pavilion serves as the office of House Bogor Palace, while the Pavilion as a place to stay Right wing officials and staff of the State guests. Even in 1964 was built specifically to break Mr. President and his family, known as Bayurini Dyah.

Looks Istana Bali Siring

Tampak siring Presidential Palace located at an altitude of approximately 700 meters above sea level, located above the hills in Tampaksiring Village, District Tampaksiring, Gianyar, Bali. Is the only presidential palace which was built during the reign of Indonesia which was built in 1957 - 1960, fully managed by the sons of Indonesia, for I Prakasa President of the Republic of Indonesia: Sukarno.

Tampaksiring name derived from two words Balinese languages, appears (meaning palm) and siring (meaningful italics). According to the legend recorded on palm leaves Usana Bali, the name was derived from the former footprints of a king named Mayadenawa. Forest area through which the King Mayadenawa by walking on his leg that is tilted that this region is known by the name Tampaksiring.

Tampaksiring palace was built in stages, the architect RM Soedarsono. Was first built Wisma Merdeka and Wisma Yudhishthira in 1957, followed completion in 1963. Furthermore, for the sake of activity Summit (Summit) ASEAN XIV, in Bali on October 7 to 8, 2003, in the wake of new buildings and renovate the Hall Wantilan, building its own entrance which is equipped with Bentar Temple, Kori Agung, as well as Central Square Parking Bengongnya.

Tampak siring palace functioned for events besides the President and Vice President in terms of governance and statehood, as well as the designation for a resting place for President and Vice President of participant families, as well as for state guests. According to records, state guests who've been to the Presidential Palace Tampaksiring, among others, President Ne Win of Burma (now Myanmar), President Tito of Yugoslavia, President Ho Chi Minh of Vietnam, Prime Minister Nehru of India, Prime Minister Khrushchev of Units Soviet, Queen Juliana of the Netherlands and Emperor Hirohito of Japan.

Tampaksiring Presidential Palace complex now consists of five main buildings and a gazebo. Two main building is named Wisma Merdeka (1,200 square meters) and Government House (1476 square meters) separated by a gap as deep as the hill approximately 15 meters but connected by a bridge 40 meters long, three other major buildings are named Wisma Yudhishthira, Wisma Bima , and space for conferences, as well as Hall Wantilan. (
Thank for sharing!

About The Author


Praesent nec tortor quam. Quisque ac malesuada augue. Sed dignissim gravida odio ut bibendum. Cras fermentum euismod turpis. Nunc nec diam ante, et faucibus ipsum. Etiam imperdiet mattis elit et molestie. Nulla feugiat mollis leo vel egestas. Pellentesque convallis