6 Ways to Avoid Pregnancy Women
Many pregnant women are not ready with a variety of reasons. To avoid an unexpected pregnancy, many women who perform a variety of ways after intercourse.
There are several styles of women committed to preventing pregnancy when it was over bersenggama.Tapi various styles is just a myth because it has not been proven to prevent pregnancy. Here are some styles that women do to prevent pregnancy but was uncertain of success:
1. Removing the penis before ejaculation
Pulling the penis from the vagina before ejaculation the man, not the right way of birth control. According to the Teen Advisor website, the way only 81 to 96 percent success. Many women think that if a man removing the penis before ejaculation, the sperm will not be able to fertilize an egg.
But men can produce something called pre-ejaculate. Leak pre-ejaculate comes man's penis when they are aroused, and pre-ejaculate can contain sperm, which can lead to pregnancy.
Douching is the act of spraying liquid into the vagina to clean the vaginal canal. There is a common myth states using douches (water spray drugs) will prevent pregnancy. But the spray water, vinegar or other materials into the vagina not only will not prevent pregnancy, it can even cause a yeast infection.
Sperm through the cervix within seconds, so that when using a douche, eggs may be fertilized.
3. No need to orgasm
Orgasm is not required to conceive. Woman's body undergoes many changes during sexual intercourse, whether she felt pleasure or not. And pregnancy can occur even if he does not have an orgasm though.
4. Having sex during menstruation
Although it is true that having sex during menstrual periods can greatly reduce the chances of getting pregnant, but still not a guarantee will not get pregnant. Many women have irregular periods and ovulation can occur very close to the time when a woman is menstruating.
Sperm can also live inside a woman's body for seven days, so even if a woman is menstruating, may be sperm waiting when ovulation is over.
5. First sexual intercourse (virgin sex)
A woman can get pregnant at the time of first sexual intercourse. Some women believe that the hymen (hymen) or a thin membrane at the opening of the vagina to prevent sperm from fertilizing an egg.
Not only does the hymen is stretched during pregnancy, but also many women who experience the hymen stretches even before having sex, because of sports or horseback riding.
According to the Feminist Women's Health Center, Pill 92 to 99.7 percent effective in preventing pregnancy. But even with birth control pills, many women are misinformed. Birth control pills do not cause rapid weight gain.
In addition, many women do not think they need to take a pill at the same time every day. However, if you take the pill correctly and following the instructions correctly, birth control pills can be more than 99 percent effective in preventing pregnancy. Also important to note that the pill does not protect against HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases
Rhythmic method is a method where couples avoid intercourse during a woman's fertile cycle. Ovulation (release of eggs from the ovary) occurs 14 days ± 2 days before the first day of next menstruation. Egg cell that has been released only survive for 24 hours, but sperm can survive for 48 hours after sexual intercourse. Because of that conception can occur if sexual intercourse is 2 days (48 hours) before ovulation and 1 day (24 hours) after ovulation. Rhythmic methods can be divided into:
* Method of Periodic Abstinence rhythmic calendar or a method in which couples avoid intercourse during the woman's fertile period based on the length of the menstrual cycle, likely time of ovulation, the period can still be fertilized egg cell, and the ability of sperm to survive in the female reproductive tract. A woman's fertile period is calculated from: (shortest menstrual cycle - 18) and (the longest menstrual cycle - 11). Menstrual cycle accounted for at least 3 months, it would be better if in the last 6 months.
Example: when a woman's shortest cycle is 25 days, and the longest cycle of 29 days, the fertile period is (25-18) and (29-11), which means that sexual relations should not be performed on day 7 to day 18 after menstruation.
* Cervical mucus method is a method of observing the quality and quantity of cervical mucus every day. Fertile period was marked by a clear mucus, watery, and slippery. Abstinensia (not having sex) is required during menstruation, every day during the period preovulasi (based on cervical mucus), and until the time of the fertile mucus appears until three days after the fertile mucus is stopped.
* Method of measuring body temperature based on temperature changes. Measurements were taken at basal temperature (temperature upon awakening before getting out of bed. Basal temperature will drop before ovulation and increased slightly (less than 1 ° Celsius) after ovulation. Sexual intercourse should not be done since the first day of menstruation until 3 days after an increase of temperature.
Pregnancy occurs in 9-25 per 100 women
No side effects health problems, economic
High failure rate, does not protect against STDs, inhibit spontaneity, require regular menstrual cycles.
About The Author
Praesent nec tortor quam. Quisque ac malesuada augue. Sed dignissim gravida odio ut bibendum. Cras fermentum euismod turpis. Nunc nec diam ante, et faucibus ipsum. Etiam imperdiet mattis elit et molestie. Nulla feugiat mollis leo vel egestas. Pellentesque convallis