Flying Clothes Fiction 'Martin Jetpack' which Has been Manifested in The World
After completing a gruelling seven-minute outside test flight, the longest ever by a jetpack, the world’s first commercial rocketman suit could be just months from hitting the shelves.
Reaching death-defying altitudes of more than 100ft, the Martin Jetpack's flight last week brought 40 years of development near to a conclusion and the dreams of millions achingly close to reality.
* Size: Height 5ft, width 5.5ft, length 5ft
* Structure: Carbon fibre composite
* Top speed: 60mph (100km/h)
* Range: 31 miles (at max speed). Around 30 minutes air-time
* Current altitude: 160ft (50metres)
* Fuel capacity: Five U.S. gallons
* Fuel economy: 10gph (around 15 cents per 20 seconds flying time)
* Engine: 2.0 litre, 200 horsepower. Max 6,000 rpm.
* Maximum thrust: 600lbs
* Empty weight: 250lbs
* Gross weight: 553lbs
* Price: £50,000 ($75,000)
At its unveiling at a U.S. airshow in 2008, the aircraft did not go higher than 6ft - an arm's reach from a watchful ground crew - or fly for longer than 45 seconds.
Given the success of the trial, the first ‘jet-ski in the sky’ could now be dispatched for solo flights by the end of the year at a price of around £50,000 ($75,000) per machine. visite more
About The Author
Praesent nec tortor quam. Quisque ac malesuada augue. Sed dignissim gravida odio ut bibendum. Cras fermentum euismod turpis. Nunc nec diam ante, et faucibus ipsum. Etiam imperdiet mattis elit et molestie. Nulla feugiat mollis leo vel egestas. Pellentesque convallis