10 Mistakes Nurdin Halid During Appointed Chairman of The PSSI Indonesia
On July 16, 2004, the chairman of the Dewan Koperasi Indonesia (Dekopin) 2004-2009 was detained as a suspected case of smuggling of illegal sugar import 73 thousand tons. Nurdin later also detained on suspicion of corruption in the distribution of cooking oil Koperasi Distribusi Indonesia (KDI).
Almost a year later (16/06/2005), he was declared not guilty of the charges by the South Jakarta District Court. Prosecutors are not received and filed an appeal to the Supreme Court. New on August 13, 2007, the Supreme Court declared Nurdin guilty and sentenced 2 years in prison.
Nurdin then demanded 10 years imprisonment in the case of 56 tons of illegally imported sugar with a loss of USD 3.4 billion in September 2005. But the judges rejected charges of the North Jakarta District Court on December 15, 2005 because his case BAP considered legally flawed.
In addition to these cases, Nurdin was also involved in cases of violation of customs import rice from Vietnam and sentenced to 2 years 6 months imprisonment by the North Jakarta District Court on August 9, 2005. He was languishing in Salemba Rutan.
August 17, 2006 he was released after getting remission from the government coincided with Indonesia's Independence Day [source www.detik.com]
In the world of football, this list of 10 sins Nurdin Halid:
1. Political use of money when competing to PSSI chairman in November 2003 with Soemaryoto and Jacob Nuwawea.
2. Change the format of the competition from one region into two areas by giving free promotion to the 10 teams that Gianyar Square, Newcastle Aberdeen, Persmin Minahasa, Persekabpas Pasuruan, Malang Persema, Persijap Jepara, Petrokimia Putra Gresik, PSPS Pekanbaru, Pelita Jaya, and Deltras Sidoarjo.
3. Sales indicated trophy since the 2003 season because the show has won political interest because the club chairman or manager concerned will fight in the elections. Persik Kediri (2003), Persebaya Surabaya (2004), Persipura Jayapura (2006), Persik Kediri (2006), Sriwijaya FC Palembang (2007), Persipura Jayapura (2008/2009).
4. Jebloknya achievements of the national team. Three times failed to SEA Games semi-finals of the 2003, 2007, and 2009. Year 2005 qualify for the semis, but when it headed Acting PSSI Effendi (because Nurdin in prison). Last 2010 national team invites political brothels and unable to concentrate in AFF Cup final 2010.
5. FIFA deceive by holding Munaslub in Makassar in 2008 to extend his tenure.
6. No details of financial statements, especially funds from the FIFA Goal Project which is given every year.
7. A lot of bribes and the broker matches occur. In fact, many of which involve other officials such as Kaharudinsyah PSSI and Togar Manahan Nero.
8. Did not have the power to lobby the police so that a number of games often do not get permission or be held without spectators.
9. The only PSSI chairman in history to lead the organization from behind bars.
10. Too much interference in their decisions Komdis as a lobbying tool for personal interests and maintain its position as General Chairman.
About The Author
Praesent nec tortor quam. Quisque ac malesuada augue. Sed dignissim gravida odio ut bibendum. Cras fermentum euismod turpis. Nunc nec diam ante, et faucibus ipsum. Etiam imperdiet mattis elit et molestie. Nulla feugiat mollis leo vel egestas. Pellentesque convallis